Haley had another great shower this weekend and she has another one tomorrow. She has been busy organizing and cleaning...yes, nesting! Just as it seems like we are getting closer to completing Will's room, there comes a slight change of plans. Last weekend we tried to redo the window treatments...not too successfully! The new blinds are being made and we have the fabric for the curtains and new curtain rod. It is just up to me to hang them and this week will be a busy one for me. Haley wanted to use a rocking chair that has been in her family, so we reupholstered the chair and I built her a new ottoman. Power tools and fabric, what a combo! We hope you enjoy these latest pictures!
Haley and Brian


Here is the new ottoman that I built

Baby Will's goodies are all laid out and ready to go!

Refinished project
3 comments:
all you need is a baby! looks good!
brian, you did a great job! can't wait to see it in person.
Hello my little petunia. I am so poppin' like McLovin'! So excited dudes! I love yall this much........................................................................................!
Kisses,
Kristen
Post a Comment