Today was a bit rough for Haley. Her day began tough, but she was doing better when I left the hospital tonight. Haley's mom stayed with her at the hospital giving me a chance to catch up on some sleep. We met with Will's NICU doctor tonight and she informed us that they are going to try taking him off of the IV fluids. So far his blood sugar has remained within the targets and if they continue to do so, he will be home in a few days. We will know more tomorrow night when his blood culture results come back. I just wanted to update everyone and I promise more pictures later.
I want to thank everyone for the flowers, phone calls, and emails! We are trying to return these as soon as possible!
Brian
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is excellent news! You both need to try to get as much rest as you can now before Will gets home. Good luck!
Post a Comment