Saturday, September 27, 2008

WHOA MAMA




22 Weeks Pictures! If I keep growing at this rate the belly pics could be short lived. Apologies to my adoring fans... My belly has now gotten large enough so that I often find myself resting a hand on top of it. Quite a step.
Brian felt the baby move for the first time today. We slept in and I think the baby was telling me to GET UP! Probably used to me being in the full swing of work by that time. I'm so glad he finally felt the baby move. I think he was too. One more new thing to add to the blog!
We also registered for the bulk of our items at Babies R Us today. Thank you to Brandi, Emily, Mary, Pam, and Cortney for your much appreciated input. It feels good to have that part of the deal complete.
We find out Baby's sex on October 6th! Just 8 days away!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Just wait, resting a hand is nothing, by the end of my pregnancy I was resting bowls, plates, cups, anything that normally required a table. You look great by the way!

Anonymous said...

Girl you look AWESOME! Your hair looks so pretty. I am so excited to find out the great news Monday! I love your blog, so cute.